Accelerating Enterprise-Wide Digital Transformation & Customer-Centric Innovations as Your Competitive Edge in a Commoditised Financial Services Landscape
As digital disruption is forcing incumbents across industries to reinvent their businesses, and financial institutes are not exempted.
As the financial services market in Indonesia becomes more competitive, connected and digital, CX has now moved to the top of the boardroom agenda – seen as a key strategy in standing out among competition, retaining loyalty and the winning edge to growing market shares.
In CX For Financial Services Indonesia Summit 2019, we explore practical next steps towards accelerating digital maturity and how financial institutes can scale agility in their organization through a series of impactful discussions spanning balancing regulatory compliance Requirements and delivering great CX, harnessing AI for customer insights, customer-centric product innovations and more!
Key Conference Themes:
- Exploring the Financial Inclusion – Opportunities & Accessibility in Digital Economy:
- Demonstrate the real business result with effective customer experience management
- Drive Customer Centric Value across organization
- Gain valuable customer insights with customer data analytic and segmentation
- Enhance Omni Channel Management and customer journey
- Emerging CX Technology & Innovation for Customer Value Maximization –
- Customer Experience Measurement: Effective CX Metrics & VOC for measuring customer experience
- Discover how Indonesia’s top financial institutes insurers are future-proofing their organisations through CX strategy and digital transformation
- Capitalise on the opportunities of the new digital ecosystem from customer engagement, interactive, and acquisition to sales
- Gain valuable customer insights through data analytic and segmentation
- Evaluate the ROI of technologies such as chatbots, robotic process automation, block chain and AI
- Exchange best practices with the region’s leading CX peer from financial institutes on accelerating the transformation towards becoming a digital enterprise
Sponsorship Options include:
Targeted & Focused Networking
Closed Door Roundtables